Check our open positions
Do you have a passion for creativity and a hunger to grow at the intersection of revival and communications? We are building a Revive Creative Community – inviting designers, social media managers, site developers, project managers, videographers & photographers and PR / media specialists – of all levels, both seasoned and aspiring.
Is to use creativity to connect with the student generation and partner with how God is moving across Europe – to share messages that encourage participation in bringing revival to our hearts, campuses and cities.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
You’ll be part of launching a fresh, powerful and engaging new brand, conference launch communications and live event coverage and stewarding the movement’s connections strategy across Europe.
The creative community will be led by our new Communications Director, Marisa Moody, who brings 10 years of experience from communications agencies like Ogilvy & Publicis, having worked with global brands such as Mercedes, Nivea and IBM.
You will receive mentorship and growth opportunities from her leadership as well as have the opportunity to collaborate with a global team coming from diverse professional, student-life and church backgrounds – all connected to creative networks and ministries across Europe.
Everyone who works for Revive fundraises their own ministry support. With that being said, we recognize creative community members are all in unique seasons and situations – whether still a student, freelancing, or working full-time. Therefore, we develop project teams on a case by case basis, enabling a completely flexible community, with freedom to join and commit when and how much you are able to volunteer and be a part of what we’re building as we go.
Revive Job Description: Team Leader
Reports to: Revive Founder – Sarah Breuel
Hours: 30-40 hours per week
Roll Summary: a structural architect and team builder who will oversee the growth of the Revive movement.
1. Developer of people and teams: Have experience and gifting to build and come alongside the team to lead, develop and manage them as they seek to deliver their objectives and programs. This requires a good understanding of key relationships: primarily with the founder; the core team; ambassadors; and key stakeholders.
2. Systems thinker and builder: Operational lead, able to understand the big picture of where the Movement is going, whilst overseeing the operational steps necessary for our professional development. This means simultaneously holding a strong sense of the Director’s vision and a good feel for the pulse of the Movement and the pace at which changes need to take place.
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Supervise the Revive team, providing direct leadership to the program leaders (below).
• Partner with the founder in the casting of the vision, coordination of key gatherings and the development of the culture within the team and the wider movement.
• Develop operational process necessary to execute the development of the organization and the strategy for growth.
• Lead team in developing and refining strategy of the Revive movement.
• Provide the Board, and other key partners, with quarterly and annual reports on relevant progress as requested.
• Develop and oversee the Revive financial management, providing budgets and updates as required.
• Assist the Founder with Donor and Trust management and updates.
• Directly supervises– current program leaders: o Conference Director o Marketing & Communications Director o Revive Ambassadors Coordinator o Revive our Hearts retreat Coordinator o Revive Discipleship Training School Coordinator
• Share the vision and values of the Revive Movement at a deep level.
• Show significant leadership, pastoral, and organizational gifts, with senior staff experience within an international Christian organization or in the marketplace.
• Have a proven record of taking a pioneering organization/ministry to the next level of operational capacity.
• Have a proven record of recruiting and supervising high-efficient teams.
• Be a big picture thinker with a high capacity to achieve results.
• Be able to work effectively with little supervision, think creatively and take initiative.
• Have strong fundraising experiences.
• Have a vibrant walk with Christ and mature character.
• Be a great networker within different organizations and countries.
• High capacity to work and lead with people of different cultures, countries and organizations.
• Be able to handle pressure and deadlines, work flexible hours as required, and travel to work-team meetings, Revive conference and some retreats.
• Have a strong commitment to hard work and excellence.
• Have a lively prayer life
This position requires a minimum 2-year commitment (through spring 2025). Depending on the availability of the candidate, it would be a part-time (60%) or a full-time position (100%).
This person will personally fundraise for his/her salary and will have ministry expenses covered by the Revive Movement.